söndag 4 december 2011

Jäklar va förkortningar!

Hahah är det nu man borde säga LOL eller!? Found this och en massa mer på nån sida, helt sjukt! :O xD


  • 1UP

  • Extra life in a game

  • ALG

  • Ain't Life Grand

  • ALIHAL

  • At Least I Have A Life

  • ALOTBSOL

  • Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

  • BALLIN

  • Playing basketball
    Living the good life

  • BBFL

  • Best Buds For Life

  • BDOML

  • Best Day Of My Life

  • BF4L

  • Best Friends For Life

  • BFF4L

  • Best Friend Forever For Life

  • BFFFL

  • Best Friend Forever For Life
    Best F***ing Friends For Life

  • BFFL

  • Best Friend For Life

  • BFFLTDDUP

  • Best Friends For Life Till Death Do Us Part

  • BIFFL

  • Best Internet Friend For Life

  • BLD

  • Bad Life Decision

  • BM4L

  • Best Mates For Life

  • BMFL

  • Best Mates For Life

  • BML

  • Bless My Life

  • CHI

  • Chicago
    Life force, energy

  • FHL

  • F*** His/Her Life

  • FMFL

  • F*** My F***ing Life

  • FMLIA

  • F***, My Life Is Average

  • FMLL

  • F*** My Love Life

  • FMMFL

  • F*** My Mother F***ing Life

  • FMSL

  • F*** My Sex Life

  • FYL

  • F*** Your Life

  • GAFL

  • Get A F***ing Life

  • GAL

  • Girl
    Get A Life

  • GLD

  • Good Life Decision

  • HAGL

  • Have A Good Life

  • HANL

  • Have A Nice Life

  • HL

  • Half Life (game)

  • HML

  • Hate My Life

  • IFHML

  • I F***ing Hate My Life

  • IHML

  • I Hate My Life

  • ILML

  • I Love My Life

  • IRL

  • In Real Life

  • IYL

  • If You're Lucky
    It's Your Life

  • LAB

  • Life's A Bitch

  • LGO

  • Life Goes On

  • LIRL

  • Laughing In Real Life

  • LMIRL

  • Let's Meet In Real Life

  • LML

  • Love My Life

  • LOML

  • Love Of My Life

  • LS

  • Lovesick
    Life Story

  • LTL

  • Living The Life

  • MIRL

  • Meet In Real Life

  • MLIA

  • My Life Is Average

  • MLIB

  • My Life Is Bro

  • MLIF

  • My Life Is F***ed

  • MLIG

  • My Life Is Great/Good

  • MLIM

  • My Life Is Magic

  • MLS

  • My Life Sucks

  • NSFL

  • Not Safe For Life

  • RFYL

  • Run For Your Life

  • RL

  • Real Life

  • RLF

  • Real Life Friend

  • SCALLY

  • Low life, trailer trash

  • SML

  • Screw My Life
    Story of My Life

  • SOML

  • Story Of My Life

  • TFL

  • Tip For Life
    Transport For London

  • THUG

  • Violent criminal
    Person struggling to make something of their life

  • VFL

  • Virgin For Life

  • WDOML

  • Worst Day Of My Life

  • WWF

  • World Wildlife Fund
    World Wrestling Federation (now WWE)

  • ZECH

  • Energy, life

    4 kommentarer:

    1. Det är är min favorförkortning, hahaha

      LSHMSFOAIDMT- Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off and I Drop My Taco

      SvaraRadera
    2. tack så mycket behövde verkligen den här listan ;)

      SvaraRadera